NDIS Plan Management in Your Language
Deaf Services and the Deaf Society are registered with the NDIS and offer Plan Management in Auslan and English - giving Deaf and hard of hearing NDIS participants complete choice, control and understanding over their NDIS funding.
What is Plan Management?
Plan Management is a service funded through the NDIS, where a Plan Manager helps manage part of your NDIS plan for you. This includes collecting invoices and paying bills from your NDIS funds.
What does a Plan Manager do?
Deaf Services and the Deaf Society has a team of Plan Managers who can:
- Communicate with you in Auslan or English
- Translate your NDIS plan into Auslan
- Pay your service providers
- Help you keep track of NDIS funds
- Do your monthly financial reporting
- Work with you to understand your specific needs
- Help you choose the best way to manage your funds
How much does it cost?
Plan Management is a service funded through the NDIS. The line items used for Plan Management in your NDIS package are:
14_033_0127_8_3 Plan Management and Financial Capacity Building – set up costs
14_034_0127_8_3 Plan Management Financial Administration - Monthly fee
How to get started:
Get in touch with our Plan Management team in your preferred contact method and take control of your NDIS funding.
Phone: 07 3892 8597
SMS/FaceTime: 0429 773 082
Skype: DS_Plan Manager