The Deaf Society often contributes to Inquiries on matters that affect the Deaf Community. Some recent examples are:
- Submission to the National Disability Insurance Agency about Auslan Language Services and the NDIS.
- Submission to the Australian Senate inquiry on Technical and Further Education in Australia. See our submission here.
- Submission on the draft NSW Disability Inclusion Bill 2014, See our submission here.
- Submission to the Australian Law Reform Commission Inquiry into Legal Barriers for People with Disability. See our submission here.
- We contributed some ideas and information to the Parents of Deaf Children submission to the Productivity Commission’s Inquiry into Childcare and Early Childhood Learning. Click to see PODC’s submission.
- Submission to the Australian Human Rights Commission Inquiry into Access to Justice in the criminal justice system for people with a disability. See our submission here.