Baby Cry Alarm
Caring for your baby’s health and safety is one of the main things you do as a parent. You can stay connected with your baby even when you are in separate rooms with the Bellman Baby Cry Pack. The baby cry transmitter will notify you as soon as your baby needs you, even if you are asleep or a couple of rooms apart. It signals the receiver which alerts you with sounds, lights or vibrations so that you are always close to your baby.
- The transmitter allows you to adjust the sensitivity of the alert and delay the notification.
- If you would like to monitor more than one child, you can customise the alert signal for each child.
- During the day, the pager clips onto your belt allowing you to move around the house and still be alerted to when your baby cries.
- At night, the pager is plugged into the charging stand beside your bed. The charger connects to the pillow shaker which ensures you will be alerted, even when sleeping.
- 1 x Baby cry transmitter
- 1 x Pager receiver
- 1 x Pager charger
- 1 x Pillow shaker
- Bellman & Symfon smoke alarm
- Bellman & Symfon doorbell transmitter
- Bellman & Symfon telephone transmitter
Cost: $799.00 plus $10.00 delivery fee
If you would like to receive a baby cry alarm under the NDIS, you need to have funding for;
- Assistive Technology
Assistive Products - Household
Consumables - Daily Adapative Equipment
If you are not eligible for the NDIS, you can access a baby cry alarm through our borrowing scheme. Please note - the equipment included in the borrowing scheme is different to that described above.
For more information please contact us.