I’m having problems at work
Are you feeling isolated at work? Maybe your workmates are avoiding you? Can’t hear people on the phone anymore? Are you scared of losing your job? You don’t have to live with this stress. We’ve supported many people to resolve these and other problems in the workplace. We can support you too.
What we offer
Our team understand the problems and challenges that deaf and hard of hearing people experience in the workplace and have the skills to support you and your employer to overcome those challenges. Some of the ways that we can assist;
- Support you to have a discussion with your employer about your issues.
- Recommend assistive technology that can help you do your job. For example - hearing aid compatible phones, iPad for captions and many others.
- Support you to access training for your workplace about how to communicate and work with a deaf or hard of hearing person.
- Supports accessing services like interpreting or captions for your workplace meetings.
For more information about locations and time of the service, see below.
When and where
This services is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm at the following locations;
- Coffs Harbour
If you would like to receive these supports under NDIS, you need have funding for;
- Finding and keeping a job