I want to advance my career
Are you bored with the same old work tasks or projects every day? Do you want to increase your income or job responsibilities? Are you ready for new work challenges? Then let’s develop your career advancement plan.
What we offer
We specialise in supporting deaf and hard of hearing people to develop the skills to advance in their career or negotiate new opportunities with their employer. Some of the ways that we can assist;
- Develop an individual career advancement plan.
- Support you to have a constructive discussion with your boss about how you are feeling and what you would like to achieve.
- Support you to gain the skills, qualifications and experience required for the next stage of your career.
- Recommend technology and supports to make your workplace more accessible.
For more information about locations and time of the service, see below.
When and where
This services is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm at the following locations;
- Coffs Harbour
If you would like to receive these supports under NDIS, you need have funding for;
- Finding and keeping a job