We have many policies which ensure our services are consistently of high quality and our staff are well supported. Clear and transparent policies are part of what makes us a sustainable organisation and an employer of choice.
A sample of some of our key policies are:
- Customer Service Charter
- Customer/Student Code of Conduct
- Staff Code of Conduct (Watch it in Auslan)
- Diversity policy
- Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2015-2018
- Complaints Brochure (Watch it in Auslan) and Complaints and Feedback Policy
- Privacy Statement (Watch it in Auslan)
As an organisation with over 100 staff, the Deaf Society is required to report to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency. You can search for past reports on the WGEA website or see them here:
Our work is also regulated by external quality standards. For example, our NDIS services must follow the NDIS Code of Conduct and our education services must follow the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015. External audits also help to safeguard the quality of our services.